Save for Later
1. Create a job opening on LinkedIn.
How to create a job posting on Linkedin
2. Review applicants.
How to manage job listings on Linkedin (Copy)
3. Reply to applicants with a mass email campaign and send pre-screening questions.
4. Apply automated ranking to filter out irrelevant people.
5. Use scheduling software to book discovery calls with candidates.
6. Inform managers of shortlisted candidates and schedule the second interview.
7. Send an automated mass campaign to candidates that weren't approved.
Have something to say?
Create an account to leave messages for the author to see!
Create an account
This Page is in tip-top shape!
Leave feedback if there are any issues with this Page