This guide was created with Scribe in
Sign in and create your own!
CRE Remittance Reconciliation Workflow
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to reconcile CRE remittance files. It includes locating and creating new files, updating data, deleting and copying data, checking for discrepancies, and generating reports. Following this guide will ensure accurate and efficient reconciliation of CRE remittance files.
1. Creation of a CRE Remittance file
2. Modifying the 62403 Template and PAS2 sheets
3. Generating the Current Month-end Data via Datalinks
4. Preparing Copied Data for Analysis in a New Excel Spreadsheet
5. Reconciling GL balance with PAS
6. Saving a PDF copy
7. Creating the Journal Entries
8. Preparing the Remittance Sheet
Have something to say?
Create an account to leave messages for the author to see!
Create an account
This Page is in tip-top shape!
Leave feedback if there are any issues with this Page