Your Windows Screen Recording Solution
Tired of struggling to capture and share your Windows screen? Got too many processes, and way too many Zoom calls?
Easily capture your Windows screen to build annotated, visual guides. Stop explaining your processes — Scribe them instead!
Use Scribe's Windows Screen Recorder
- Effortlessly Record Your Windows Screen: Capturing Windows screen activities has never been easier with Scribe. You can capture tasks in real-time, making even complex actions easy to understand.
- Build Step-by-Step Guides in Seconds: Share comprehensive tutorials that guide your audience through processes. With Scribe, you can visually showcase each step for enhanced clarity.
- Streamline How You Share Knowledge: Scribe transforms your recordings into easily shareable content. Say farewell to confusion and hello to effective communication.
Start Recording Your Windows Desktop!
Step 1: Capture any Windows Desktop Process
Select the Windows screen activity you want to record. Launch Scribe's intuitive interface to initiate the screen capture.
Step 2: Stop the Capture & watch Scribe Create a Guide For Your Window's Process
Once you've completed your tasks, click the "Stop Capture" button at the top of your screen. Scribe will automatically create a step-by-step guide with annotated images.
Step 3: Build larger process docs with AI
Use Scribe Pages to combine multiple guides with text and video. Then, let AI do the rest!
Step 4: Share with your team or clients
- Share a quick link for easy access.
- Export your guide in multiple formats, including video files.
- Use Scribe's platform to distribute your guides.
- Embed your guide into preferred platforms for seamless integration.
Scribe's Windows screen recording capabilities redefine how you communicate complex tasks.